Legal issues such as the recent Lesley University ADA settlement have brought renewed attention to adequately serving the gluten free, food allergic and food sensitive students. The AllerSchool solution is perfect for primary and secondary school food services, and college and university dining services.
AllerSchool is here to make your job easier
Why choose AllerSchool?
- How much time (money) is spent by your staff answering questions about food ingredients?
- How much time does your staff spend finding safe meals for allergic students?
- Are you legally doing what is required?
With AllerSchool, manual evaluation menu items by staff is a thing of the past. Ingredients can be available to students, staff and parents instantly online with a state of the art interface. Students will be happy to be able to plan their own meals you will be happy with the costs saved .
How does AllerSchool work?
AllerSchools advanced design with its simple user interface will make tracking ingredients and students easy.
- Students are registered in system with their allergies and sensitivities and assigned a unique AllerCode
- Food service administrators create recipes and menus
- Students can see online what menu items are available based on their AllerCode
- Special meals, if needed, can be ordered within the system, and delivered electrically to the kitchen staff
- You can instantly product Kitchen Cards for students based on any combination of food allergies/dietary restrictions along with many other features
Modules included are Student/Parent module, Cafeteria Module, Kitchen Module and Administration Module.
Find Out More Today
Please email us at email@example.com for more information