We can help you become more at-ease while managing food-related disease
Our family, like yours, manages food restrictions daily. Our routines, habits, culture and experience may be different but we share the need to balance family life with food preference, tolerance, and safety.
We can help you:
- Develop healthier eating habits
- Evaluate daily food choices for nutritional deficits
- Choose the right foods for proper growth and development without allergens
- Incorporate additional foods and flavors into your daily routine
- Identify behaviors that underline food choices and eating behaviors
The Allergy Free Table Wellness Plan bridges the 4 branches of wellness by assessing your unique food culture, setting goals, and helping you achieve and maintain them. Each client receives a wellness plan created for their special needs, preferences and cultural lifestyle.
Begin your journey to healthier living with a FREE 20 minute consultation
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 930-740-4652
Need a mental health professional who can offer emotional, social/psychological assistance? Send us an email request for a referral.