Food Allergy Websites – Resources
- Allerdine is the premier food allergy restaurant guide. Their website provides patrons with all the knowledge they need to make a decision on where to go out to eat.
- AllergyEats.com is a comprehensive, user-friendly guide to allergy-friendly restaurants across the United States. It is a peer-reviewed directory of restaurants rated by people with food allergies, for people with food allergies.
- Gipsee provides restaurants with electronic menus that lists food allergy ingredients to help patrons order meals safely. Accessible via mobile phone and on restaurant websites. See Gipsee for a list of restaurants.
Learn More about Food Allergies
- Allergic TravelerInternational Dietary Alert Cards, and travel information.
- Beyond a Peanut is dedicated to providing classroom materials to teach children about food allergies.
- Eating and Educating, Living Life Foundation provides food allergy education and training to families and schools.
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Connection Team (FAACT)
- Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE) has a wide range of resources including information on reading labels, learning the wide variety of names that are allergens, recipes, books, videos, and more.
- Go Dairy Free is a site for Dairy-Free Living with recipes, product reviews, cooking tips, and food news.
Learn More about being Gluten Free
Allergy Free Foods
- Bob’s Red Mill
- Canyon Bakehouse – Gluten Free
- Chosen Foods
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Go Dairy Free
- Peanut Free Planet
- Premium Chocolatiers
- Sweet Alexis
- Vermont Nut Free Chocolates
- SoyNut Butter Company
- Sweet Debbie’s Organic Cupcakes