Dining Services Food Allergy Safety Training
Training your entire dining services staff to be more aware and knowledgeable about food allergies, food intolerance and celiac disease (gluten intolerance) is important. Why? There are millions of people affected which translates to millions of diners who require special meal plans.
What will you learn?
AGA Training includes:
- An understanding of the definitions and differences of food allergy, food intolerance and celiac disease
- How to avoid cross contamination
- An in-depth look at federal labeling laws and how they apply
- How to accommodate a diner with a special meal request including:
- Avoiding cross contact
- Problem solving
- Recognizing symptoms
- Formulating an emergency action plan at your site
- Awareness education so your staff can put practical management skills into place at your facility
Two modules to choose from:
- AGA Training for management, assistant managers, chefs and others trained in culinary arts or restaurant management
- AGA Basic Training for food handlers such as; prep staff, wait staff, servers, hosts and bussers.