Food Allergy Safety Course
Add food allergy safety to your food science, home economics, nutrition, health, or wellness curriculum with A.G.A. TRAINING
The objectives for this learning module are:
- How to define and know the difference between food allergies, celiac disease and food intolerance
- Demonstrate an understanding of the U.S. Food Labeling Law, FALCPA
- Prevention techniques to eliminate the risk of cross contamination of allergens and gluten
- Recognize symptoms of a severe allergic reaction
- How to demonstrate proper emergency treatment for food allergies
- Define relevant restaurant terms such as; back of the house and front of the house
- Demonstrate methods for avoiding allergens and gluten in a food service establishment in both the front and back of the house in a variety of food service settings; i.e.Cafeteria, formal dining, casual, QSR, and fast casual
- Properly communicate with and serving a diner who has food allergies or intolerances
- Properly communicate with food vendors, manufacturers, and diners with special dietary needs about products, ingredients, and menu options.
1 year license for up to 35 students
1 year license unlimited students
For additional information, please contact us at: email@example.com
This course is delivered to you online by our partner, KP Compass Education Systems.